Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Back from Wizard World Chicago

  1. #1
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got in yesterday afternoon from O'Hare... what a crazy trip.

    The con was a great time-- met lots of nice people, flirted with tons of cute girls, and saw lots of awesome toys!

    Didn't see much new stuff, as most new protos were debuted at San Diego, but I've gotta say that Mattel's prototypes for their He-Man and Batman stuff are amazing!

    If you thought the pics of the Bane and Scarecrow figures were awesome, you should see 'em in person. I don't even like Bane, but the figure looks fantastic!

    Unfortunately, I didn't meet any Spawn boarders, but there's always next year!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You didn't meet any board members? I thought you couldn't swing a cat without hitting a board member at this event. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was kinda bummed, 'cuz I was looking forward to meeting you folks.

    Maybe we can arrange some kind of meeting next year at the con-- there'll be plenty to check out and talk about!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Never been in any of those Fairs.....maybe I will try to make it for next year. Got to change my Life !!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •